Regional travel (non-myki)

You need to buy a paper ticket for long distance trains and buses outside the V/Line myki boundary, V/Line coach services and interstate travel. For more information on which areas need a paper ticket, see Maps and Zones

For more information on where you can use your myki, visit our myki page.

All paper tickets to and from Melbourne include travel in metropolitan Melbourne.

V/Line ticket types

Find out what ticket type you need.

Regional fares

Find out how much your ticket will cost.

Buy a V/Line paper ticket

Find out where to buy a V/Line paper ticket and how to reserve a seat. 

Interstate travel

Plan your journey beyond Victoria.